Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Any column below the stock Level, status become to red.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, As per the attached and formula, How can i add the formula if Week 15,16,17~52 any column below the stock Level, status become to red. I'm only know the formula for single column.  =IF(ISBLANK([Stock Level]2), "Yellow", IF…
    1 3
    1 view 3 comments Most recent by richard_uy
  • Risk Management Plan
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am creating a RM plan using the SmartSheet template. What goes into the Sections Impacted & Distribution area of the document?
    35 1
    35 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Smartsheet collaboration with Microsoft Teams
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I want to know the accessibility rights of the different types of users (licensed, non-licensed, collaborator...)   Example: I want 2 users to be admins so they can add users and create sheets. And I need 20 users to be able to acces…
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Feature request: copy share link to clipboard
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would love to save myself a few clicks by having the "Secure sheet link (accessible by shared users only)" link available in the main UI. My mock-up of this would be something like the attached.  A user could just click that …
    14 1
    14 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Linking to a published report from a word document.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I publish a report in calendar view for our staff to view upcoming programs, see their status, notes etc, and one member of our staff uses this for a staff newsletter each week. This link is saved in a word document. Just this week, after…
    13 1
    13 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • I'd like to have a permalink to Comments
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'd like to have a permalink to Comments in certain rows so I can send people a link to a specific comment if need be.  For instance, I have a comment on a row that is important for people to see. I'd like to be able to (like we have now …
    32 1
    32 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • User type: Editor can share
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can someone help how licensed user type  "Editor can share" is not able to create folders but only onwer? a few days ago it was possible 
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Filter "is one of" drop down lists
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to clean up the drop down list on "is one of" filters?  They still contain items that have been totally deleted from the column being filtered.  This is very confusing to users. Thanks
    131 1
    131 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • URL for Welcome screen
    In Using Smartsheet
    I tried to upload a web page (html) to my OneDrive and then copied the link to "URL for Welcome screen". However, nothing show in the Welcome screen. How can I make my web page as smartsheet welcome page?
    13 1
    13 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Firefox and Dashboard full screen button
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to look for the settings with regards to the dashboard full screen button. My Firefox is stating that "Full screen mode is disabled by your browser" and I can't seem to find where to enable it. Btw, my problem i…
    36 1
    36 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood