Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Creating Different Update Request Formats
    In Using Smartsheet
    I send update requests every day. However, when I send them, I have to keep removing some of the columns as those that I remove are not necessary for the person to see.  Is there a way that I can save an update request format with those c…
    21 3
    21 views 3 comments Most recent by Jessica Bradbury
  • Transferring ownership of workspaces
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I have been assisting a client in setting up a workspace containing folders, sheets and reports. I have joined them into my team account for this purpose. Now they are ready to continue on their own and are setting up their own Smartsh…
    72 1
    72 views 1 comment Most recent by Nicole Tellez
  • Creating a Task when a new row is created?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I have a shared SmartSheet for tracking projects.  When a new project is added to the project tracking sheet (a new row) I'd like the sheet assign a task to create the project in our project time tracking application.   Is there s…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by terry.romanishen35591
  • Nesting Formulas
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Smartsheet Community, I have a formula in Smartsheet that works: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(5, [Risk Rating]3:[Risk Rating]19, 0)),IF(ISERROR(MATCH("HIGH RISK", HIGH23:HIGH25, 0)), IF(MEDIUM26 > 935, IF(ISERROR(MATCH(5, [Risk R…
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by terry.romanishen35591
  • Calculate health of a smartsheet project.
    In Using Smartsheet
      I have created a smartsheet from a project management template.  Start and Finish Dates, Durations, predecessor, % complete, are all working well. I can easily calculate the health of completed tasks by allowing a project manager to cha…
    647 1
    647 views 1 comment Most recent by Jessica Bradbury
  • Cell Linking not working
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,  Cell linking not working on some sheets. Works on most but importantly missing some links. This is cause serious issues. needs urgent attention. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks Scott
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Daniel Stein
  • API Trouble
    In Using Smartsheet
    <?php $baseURL = "https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0"; $getSheetURL = $baseURL. "/sheets/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; $accessToken = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";  $headers = array("Authorization: Bearer ". $accessTo…
    43 2
    43 views 2 comments Most recent by SmartSheetUser
  • Sights - Edit access
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm looking for an option to have those that are not admins to update a Sights space from time to time.  Is there a way to grant someone edit access for Sights without them being an admin?
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP
  • Set and lock a baseline due date
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I am new to SmartSheet and attempting to see if a certain capability exists. I have a waterfall based timeline in place with start date, end date, duration, and a dependency matrix. I now would like to have a column that is called …
    539 2
    539 views 2 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP
  • Sharing Workstation folders
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,  I create 4 folders under the same workstation for 4 different people and want they all to access the same workstation but only able to access the folder with their name on it, is that possible?
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood