Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Depending on the number of check boxes chosen add them.
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have 5 columns with Checkboxes and one with % Complete, I need the %column to show the values added up depending on the number of check boxes chosen, so if there are 3 checked boxes, it should show 60% complete. Can you help? Thanks See…
    1 6
    1 view 6 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • completed tasks
    In Using Smartsheet
    How can I move completed taks to other location in the same sheet ? I have three different lists on one sheet: completed, active, not completed (as outdent and indent positions). How can I move completed tasks to required list ?
    412 3
    412 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Drowndown list accessible via link to other smartsheet - Form
    In Using Smartsheet
    Do you know how we can create a form where one of the filed is drowndown list to be chosen from the list stored in other sheet ?
    3 2
    3 views 2 comments Most recent by bzgryzek
  • Auto Change Color or send a reminder / Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, As per attached screenshot, The stock level is 3000, When the week 12 / 13 / 14 below the 3000, can the stock level cell auto change color or send a reminder via mail? Thanks in advance.
    49 3
    49 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Multiple Checkboxes give different Text values
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, ok I have 3 columns with Check boxes, each one with a separate word, "Pre-Screen, Development, Test. I want have these word values show up on the same row  in a different column when I choose the Checkbox. I can get it to work fo…
    66 3
    66 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • One stop shop for Project Managers
    In Using Smartsheet
    We use SharePoint for our project information, forms, and such and we use Smartsheet for our project schedules.  I would like to be able to link the log in page in SharePoint so when my PM's click on the Smartsheet button in SharePoint tha…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Chris McKay
  • Comments
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a way to make the comments field - show in the main sheet with all the comments? Apparently it is too hard for my users to go to the comments box -any suggestions on how to achieve the same result?
    2 2
    2 views 2 comments Most recent by Joy Durham
  • Use system column in gantt view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi folks, I remember there was a way to use a system column (auto creation date, for example) in the gantt view...the trick was to create another date column and use the =created2 (or the number of the row).... but it will not work (smart…
    13 3
    13 views 3 comments Most recent by valentink
  • Approval Notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a Smartsheet setup where a form is used to populate the columns.  I receive an approval request and once I approve it goes to one more approver. After the "approve" button is selected, an email shows up with the following…
    128 1
    128 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Web Forms - The ability to Submit and Add New entry
    In Using Smartsheet
    We utilize Web Form option to track Support Cases.  If a user has multiple cases, they currently have to submit their first case then go back into the URL for the Form to enter another case.  Is it possible to have an option at the bottom …
    205 1
    205 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood