Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Smartsheet Mobile Website and Windows Tablet
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello!   We recently bought a windows tablet to test for our techs out in the field so they could upload their site visit reports without having to drive back to the office each day. The mobile web version of Smartsheet works fine so far…
    43 2
    43 views 2 comments Most recent by [email protected]
  • Color Changes and Filter Bar?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Perhaps I'm loco, but 02/13/18 during the morning hours, I did not notice anything unusual about my landing screen colors. I log on after I get home, and my open tabs are now Orange and blend in too well with the background, and I now noti…
    53 7
    53 views 7 comments Most recent by Susan B Peck
  • Filters and collaborators
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have staff that are set with the correct permissions to edit the sheets, but they cant see my existing filters. Is there a way to enable that view that I'm just not seeing or do they just need to build their own?
    2 1
    2 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley
  • Control Center
    In Using Smartsheet
    Greetings When I try to enter the Control Center I get a slide that says Sorry! You do not have permission to use this app. why? Regards Assaf
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Sending Alerts based on Business Days
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,   does anyone know if it is possible to send alerts based on business days instead of only days? We are a M-F operation and will not respond to customers over the weekend.   thank you
    52 1
    52 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Pie Charts in Sights
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, Thank you so much for adding Charts to Sights! It appears as though the pie charts can only handle three data points, is this correct? Or am I possibly doing something wrong?   Thank you!
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Chase Arthur
  • Charts in Sights
    In Using Smartsheet
    Love the new chart widget in Sights.  Thank you! Question:  Why did you take away the custom colors for tabs in sheets and workspaces?  
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Stephanie Taylor
  • Sharing Sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    All the tabs/sheets have greyed out and the sharing button at the bottom has disappeared.Also seems like my colleagues cannot access the sheets anymore, that I shared with them earlier.  
    3 2
    3 views 2 comments Most recent by John Randolph Jr. x2326
  • Mobile App Non-Licensed User use
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi  I would like  everyone in our company to download the mobile app  as not everyone is in the same place all the time , but I don't know and can't find anything on mobile app use for non-licensed users . Can non-licensed users download…
    34 1
    34 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • vlookup from a second sheet
    In Using Smartsheet
    do those users that have access to the primary sheet also have access to all other sheets from which cross-sheet formulas or vlookups have derived?
    2 2
    2 views 2 comments Most recent by Si Spence