Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• Notify the record creator when a comment is made
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a rule set up as follows: When a row is updated, notify Created By right away   I thought this would send a notification to the email address in Created By when a comment is added, updated or deleted, but it doesn't appear to be …
    24 5
    24 views 5 comments Most recent by Tom Isaacs
  • Upper limit for creating Non Licensed User
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet that is to be shared with business users for data entry. I have given them Edit rights (Non Licensed User), however just wanted to confirm if there is an upper limit for creating Non-Licensed User?   Thanks, Shyam
    128 2
    128 views 2 comments Most recent by shyam.khatri
  • Troubles when Posting
    In Using Smartsheet
    I keep on getting this message when I try to post a question about some formulas: "Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked." Yet t…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by MartinW
  • ETA on VLookup functionality
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there Appreciate this has been raised a lot of times by a lot of people - can you provide an updated ETA on this functionality and perhaps share some of the challenges in its delay? Thanks so much, Sandi
    11 8
    11 views 8 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams
  • IF(AND Statement help please
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Team, The top formula is my "12 Month Warranty Period" that I copied from my "90 Day Defects Period" (Below) They both do the same thing, when I choose "Completed" in my drop box the 12 Month column kicks …
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Heath Sanders
  • Restricting Ability to Export
    In Using Smartsheet
    For those shared to a sheet as Viewer, are there additional permission settings that can restrict the ability to export a smartsheet?
    194 5
    194 views 5 comments Most recent by tylermh
  • Outlook app - can't log in
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to attach an email from Outlook to my Smartsheet project.  I have Office 365. I can click on Smartsheet within Outlook, and it asks me to log in to smartsheet.  Upon doing this, the Smartsheet wheel inside my email just keeps s…
    25 1
    25 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Enhancement Request: Improve Location Search
    In Using Smartsheet
    Under the Search window, there is a Location section. Please improve it. 1. I don't know how the selected Workspaces displayed between Sheets and "All other workspaces" are determined. They are rarely useful to me. Are these…
    2 3
    2 views 3 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams
  • Best practices
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello!   I am wondering if anyone has developed or if Smartsheet has a simple "best practices" guide to give out to company staff members who will be licensed users.   Instead of recreating the wheel, I thought I would first …
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams
  • Difference between Team and Business Licenses
    In Using Smartsheet
    Dear All, New to the community. I needed to understand the main differences between the Team License and Business License. As small background, I am working in the PMO of a transformation programme and we are introducing Smartsheet prima…
    342 3
    342 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå