Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to Using Smartsheet.

Discussion List

• automation of checkbox or RYG balls (or something)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good morning! I have 3 sheets that work together to serve various functions, including taking daily attendance. MASTER CAST LIST lists each person's name, SIGN IN SHEET and CONFLICT CALENDAR are driven by forms with contact formatted drop…
    13 2
    13 views 2 comments Most recent by kym4639
  • Can a Workspace be Deleted?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I am new to Smartsheet. Is it possible to delete a Workspace? If deleting a Workspace is possible, can I please get the steps to do this? If it is not possible to delete a Workspace, what practice(s) are users implementing for Work…
    202 2
    202 views 2 comments Most recent by GalauL
  • notification
    In Using Smartsheet
    can i set a notification that is driven by a date and a name. ie i have a date column with a date range for my local school term, showing weekdays only. my next column is a recurring set of names, and finally my third column is a column ti…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Client list in card view
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi guys, we've been using smartsheet for about a month now. We have our client list set up in card view which is taken from my smartsheet contacts.  If you hover the mouse over the contact it only shows their name and email address.  Is th…
    12 1
    12 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Smartsheet Maps
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi there, Looking to create a map through a smartsheet to show current jobs we are working on. I have created one but am looking to integrate a little bit more information than it is offering. Is there a way to have the ability to click t…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Data privacy in community app
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm new to the fantastic community and have a question re data privacy. When registering with my Smartheet details I was required to allow the Smartsheet Community App to "Read Sheets, including attachments and comments". I presu…
    11 2
    11 views 2 comments Most recent by Stoneblue23
  • Selective Count
    In Using Smartsheet
    I’m trying to get a count based on 3 different conditions. The formula that I have so is =countifs($[it track]$2:$status$500, “01. Reporting”, $[it track]$2:$status$500, “ Tier 1”, $[it track]$2:$status$500, “Green”)  If all 3 conditions…
    14 views 2 comments Most recent by Robert S.
  • switching accounts
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have been with my company for 9 months now,  and prior to my employment that have not heard of smartsheet.  I purchased Smartsheet before I was employed here and intrduced it to the company.  Since then the company has seen how useful it…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley
  • Fiscal year set to Feb causes year to be incorrect
    In Using Smartsheet
    My Timeline Display is set to fiscal quarters then months. e.g. Q4 FY 2018 / Dec 2018 If I set the fiscal year to start in Jan everything looks fine. If I change the fiscal year to start in Feb the calendar shows the current month as Jan …
    34 1
    34 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley
  • Automating check box for multiple values
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I need help writing the formula to automatically check the box when any one of these three values is selected:  Complete,  Cancelled, or Passed_Conditionally. Thanks!
    160 2
    160 views 2 comments Most recent by jackie.affayroux33831