Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Smartsheet Merge Add-ons stuck on loading
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello Team,  I am trying to use Smartsheet Merge Add-ons to print a Row in a Web Form Layout.  I have completed the steps but it does not work, Merge Data is stuck on Loading as shown below:  "Smartsheet Merge will create 1 docume…
    34 2
    34 views 2 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Report Builder - Not Sorting Dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello -  I running reports for partners on the team to provide the user a snapshot of tasks due earliest date to latest date. When I sort A to Z on the finish date it is not working. Any ideas  
    75 3
    75 views 3 comments Most recent by Schiff A.
  • countif red text lines
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, want to count "at risk" check boxes to present at a dashboard.   so I thought fx=COUNTIF(Status2:Status14, "red") works, but it only produces 0 as result   Any suggestion   Thanks
    14 1
    14 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley
  • % Complete formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I need to be able to calculate the % complete of a project in the parent row based on % complete of a number of tasks in the child rows and the project duration without using Predecessors column.   Can anyone help??   Thanks, Bill
    Bjg Profile Photo Bjg
    34 1
    34 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley
  • countif red text lines
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, want to count "at risk" check boxes to present at a dashboard.   so I thought fx=COUNTIF(Status2:Status14, "red") works, but it only produces 0 as result   Any suggestion   Thanks
    19 3
    19 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Gantt - Task Name, Start and End Date
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi...I would like my gantt chart to show the task name, start date and end date. Is this possible?
    29 3
    29 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Show multiple labels on the Timeline Display
    In Using Smartsheet
    Any column can be selected as the label on a bar in the Gantt Chart timeline display. It would be nice to have the option of selecting multiple columns to display. For instance employee and description, task name and cost, assigned to and …
    342 5
    342 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • why does my conditional formats fail to function when the set conditions exist?
    In Using Smartsheet
    why does my conditional formats fail to function when the set conditions exist?
    104 Profile Photo 104
    13 1
    13 views 1 comment Most recent by Alison
  • Ticketing Sheet: Update Request to Group?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm using the ticket template and want to use the update request feature. Currently it seems like the only way to do an update request is to assign it to a specific user, which doesn't make sense if you have an entire department working on…
    67 4
    67 views 4 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Gantt Report for Several Sheets - Can I drag & drop dates in the report?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would like to be able to drag & drop Gantt dates in my report as we have several projects going concurrently, and the report is great for big picture.  How do I do that?  Also, how do I reflect a pause in a project, as in we're wait…
    28 1
    28 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood