Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Issues with PDF generator
    In Using Smartsheet
    Guys, Anyone experiencing issues with downloading PDF versions of their sheets please?  This is a feature I use often, but it appears to be seizing up? Tried rebooting the laptop so I don't think it's my end? Dave.    
    5 3
    5 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Notifications and alerts - by demand (immediate)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all, Was wondering if there is a way to send notifications (alerts & reminders) to the entire sheet (all rows at once) whenever a user needs and not by a pre-defined rule? For example, the sheet owner want to be able to send updat…
    177 3
    177 views 3 comments Most recent by Roger Koon
  • VLOOKUP with multiple search values?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi all,  I like to streamline the project time sheets for my employees. I have two sheets: 1) A Master Project sheet, and a 2) Timesheet:  Sheet "Master projects" Project No. |  Project Name | Role | Team Member Values: * 1|…
    rej Profile Photo rej
    446 1
    446 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Service grinding to a halt
    In Using Smartsheet
    Further to my other post this morning, we've now found that the service is grinding to a halt. Our office, and our clients offices are barely able to save any data to a sheet or report and it's crippling our day. Is there anyone else suff…
    1 3
    1 view 3 comments Most recent by Gwyneth C
  • Dashboard Widgets- 5-why, fishbone, user defined table
    In Using Smartsheet
    Adding a 5-why widget, a fishbone diagram widget, and a user define table widget to the dashboard would be really handy.  Also, ability to attach document from local drive.
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Risk Level Formula
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, I am trying to calculate risk level automatically (by displaying RYG balls) based on the following: Risk Level is Green If I get one of the following combinations: * Impact = Low AND Probability = Not Likely * Impact = Low AND Pr…
    119 2
    119 views 2 comments Most recent by Hazel A.
  • Refresh Lane with Contact List
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a sheet based off of another sheet that was created from an old Excel file. The original had a column for Assigned To that used a lot of non-standard names. Now that it's in smartsheet, I've changed these names to pull from the cont…
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by ricki
  • Simple way for creating dashboard on issue log
    In Using Smartsheet
    So I am logging issues on a sheet and there is a column showing the respective status (i.e. Open, WIP, Closed, etc.) for each of them. I m in search of a simple way to create a dashboard to show the no. of issues under each status on the s…
    64 1
    64 views 1 comment Most recent by ricki
  • auto tick box checked dependent on all dots green
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi I have several columns when once all green dots turns the row green, done with conditional formatting, however I have a column with a check box and want a formula that automatically ticks the checkbox once all dots in row are green, ple…
    27 3
    27 views 3 comments Most recent by Ofir Marco
  • Random ODBC Errors AND SSIS Errors Saying Sheets doesn't Exist
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi There I use Smart Sheet 32 bit ODBC component to connect to SmartSheet and pull data to SQL server. Suddenly I see errors randomly.  There has been a random error appearing each time the SSIS package is run (SSIS package uses ODBC p…
    21 3
    21 views 3 comments Most recent by senpnathan