Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• dynamic Completion updates
    In Using Smartsheet
    If I have a project plan with tasks assigned to team members and I want them to be able to update their completion percentages periodically. For example I want to to notify them a few hours before our status meeting.  I don't want them to …
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Is there a way to have Smartsheets automatically sync to a Google Sheet?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, We have need to Automatically sync data from Smartsheet into Googlesheet, please advice, how this can be achieved. is there a way to have Smartsheets automatically sync to a Google Sheet? Please advice.   tx Dhananjay Nagarkar
    2 5
    2 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Report criteria based on two sheets, matched on row
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is it possible to create a report based on data from two sheets, but criteria is include only rows where the entry in primary column in one sheet is identical to the entry in its counterpart column in the other sheet? In other words, match…
    23 2
    23 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • How To Build Report Based On Created Date
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone, I really need help of your expertise.   I have develop one form and its purpose is to collect Facility Manager (FM) daily inspection on each floor. I have created one column "Created_Date" just to monitor new submi…
    25 2
    25 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Duplication of form creation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Duplication of form creation should be highlighted to the user while creating a new forms based on the parameters is this possible.?
    1059 11
    1.1K views 11 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Text overflow (horizontally)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. How do I make text overflow horizontally? I want to add a nice looking title to a spreadsheet, etc. and currently the only wrap is vertically. This would seem to be a super basic functionality yet it seems that Smartsheet can't do it? …
    364 2
    364 views 2 comments Most recent by ewang
  • Sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
      Dear, I now have 10 sheets, can expand to 30 sheets. 
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Smartsheets Sending Mobile App Notification, but Not Email
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a conditional alert set up in my form to send an email every time a row is added. When I use a form to add a row, it sends me a notification on my phone through the app, but it isn't sending me an email. I checked my spam filters a…
    22 5
    22 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • converting data sheet to format below
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,    I am trying to convert a data sheet into a widget like the one below. Does anyone know how I can do this?    Thank you!    Lindel 
    2 2
    2 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå