Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Secure Login & Password
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, We want to secure User id and Password for my account by Generating codes to Mobile or the email id. We have 3 license and the users using out of office to access the data, I want to make sure the login to new system will create a co…
    165 1
    165 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Resource Management
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hey Guys,  unsure if this is possible but lets see. I am going to be using card view as a kanban style work stream for my team, each card will have an estimated effort as to how long the job will take and an actual field for the actual t…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Possible gannt chart features
    In Using Smartsheet
    I've noticed that in order to move through the timeline of the gannt chart you have to use the lower scroll bar.  It would be nice if you could hold left, right or middle click within the gannt chart and drag left or right.  Easier and fas…
    17 1
    17 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Linking a web form to a separate web form.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I'm looking to link one web form at the end of a separate web form. The second web form is about 10 fields and isn't needed unless a certain criteria is met. So I don't want the users to have to see these fields unless they are needed…
    14 1
    14 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • How to change row formatting based on a single cell?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I am trying to create a list of design standards and have a drop down list in a column that associates each row to a different project type: Affordable, Market, Selling. I'd like to be able to have the first row be a control that sets cri…
    207 3
    207 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Dahl
  • Community Platform
    In Using Smartsheet
    Did Smartsheet develop the software running on the "Community" or did you purchase collaborative software?  If you purchased the software, can you tell what program is being used.  I find the Community and how it functions to be …
    25 1
    25 views 1 comment Most recent by Gwyneth C
  • Report sharing access
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,   There are 7 individual sheets with information on various industries in each of the sheets. I have created a report to pull information on a particular industry and have shared that with a collaborator. However, as he does not have…
    12 3
    12 views 3 comments Most recent by Chris McKay
  • Elevator Maintenance & Repairs
    In Using Smartsheet
    As an elevator maintenance company I'm trying to find the best way to utilize smartsheet to streamline the entire process from monthly inspections to tracking repairs. by mechanic/property address or portfolio owner. Any suggestions ?  
    21 1
    21 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Border Shades
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can we adjust the shade of the borders?  I have a user that is complaining of the cell borders being to light.
    451 3
    451 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Moving a comment or attachment to a different line
    In Using Smartsheet
    HI Members Is there any easy way to move a comment or an attachment from one line in a sheet to a different line in the same sheet? I'd rather not delete and then retype or re-attach. Thanks for any advice or tips Rob
    791 2
    791 views 2 comments Most recent by Rob G