Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Smartsheet APK download and manual installation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi All, Does anybody knows where can I find the android apk file available to download? I have an android device which has google store blocked for some security reasons, so I need to install smartsheet manually from apk file. Marcin
    214 1
    214 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra
  • Automate Cell Linking
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have two sheets, one sheet is linking from the other on whole columns. Is there a way to automatically include information that is added to the sheet (additional rows) to link to my other sheet?
    453 3
    453 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Creating a form
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi everyone. please bear with me as I am really new with smartsheet and I don't have any idea about it. I was asked to create a form/program for our company and I don't know how to do it. So in the form, there is this field asking if the…
    9 2
    9 views 2 comments Most recent by Christopher Brown
  • Time issue
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi All Please can someone help me with a logistics related time question. I know Time management is limited in smartsheet however I am hoping someone has a clever solution. We have a column for 'time leaving depot' which is inputted as a…
    32 12
    32 views 12 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Headers
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can someone help me how to make headers Bold with bigger font is it possible? Also,Can the Grid line be made solid like we do in Excel?
    256 1
    256 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Dependency Settings
    In Using Smartsheet
    My sheets manage projects with tasks both applied to my team and the client. I have set the critical path on the project yet i would like to make that auto extend time (moving the following tasks start date) should the 'complete' column no…
    3 1
    3 views 1 comment Most recent by Isaac Jose
  • Is there a size limitation for attachment files?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Is there a size limitation for attachment files? AND is there an overall limit for all attachments added to a Smartsheet?   Thanks for your help! JanP
    656 1
    656 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Tabs No Longer Showing
    In Using Smartsheet
    Sometime last week I noticed my view in Smartsheet (using Chrome) no longer has the tabs at the top of all of the current open sheets.  How can I get this view back?  It was much more efficient than the pinning option we have now.  Also, t…
    45 1
    45 views 1 comment Most recent by Christopher Brown
  • Reminder to complete form to outside email accounts
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have 3 forms, that I need to be sent out as a reminder on a certain date. I have a 4th form I used to collect email addresses that I would send the weekly form to those addresses. I want to keep reminding them to complete the form if the…
    86 2
    86 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Slack notifications with more context.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, I have just set up my sheet to send slack notifications whenever the status of a task is changed. So for example I have two columns, one is for tasks and the other is status (of the tasks). So an example would be: "World dom…
    42 3
    42 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå