Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Text overflow (horizontally)
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. How do I make text overflow horizontally? I want to add a nice looking title to a spreadsheet, etc. and currently the only wrap is vertically. This would seem to be a super basic functionality yet it seems that Smartsheet can't do it? …
    364 2
    364 views 2 comments Most recent by ewang
  • Sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
      Dear, I now have 10 sheets, can expand to 30 sheets. 
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Smartsheets Sending Mobile App Notification, but Not Email
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a conditional alert set up in my form to send an email every time a row is added. When I use a form to add a row, it sends me a notification on my phone through the app, but it isn't sending me an email. I checked my spam filters a…
    22 5
    22 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • converting data sheet to format below
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,    I am trying to convert a data sheet into a widget like the one below. Does anyone know how I can do this?    Thank you!    Lindel 
    2 2
    2 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Auto notification. When attachment downloaded
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. - I run a sheet with form to collate drawing data. the original form user uploads a drawing and this populates the sheet. the auto alert tells the other client (via email) of an attachment available for download. The client then down…
    106 7
    106 views 7 comments Most recent by JD Lillard
  • Sum of Multiple Date Ranges
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello,  I am trying to find the sum of Net Work Days between three date ranges.  Expected Dock Date  &  Dock Date Available for QC   &   QC Complete Date Received into Sage  &  Expected Receipt This formula isn't quite wor…
    23 5
    23 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Am I the only one who does not like the new December 2018 look?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I'm struggling with the new layout and welcome any suggestions.  I do not have the dashboard level subscription - just below that, I think.  I HATE that I have lost my tabs, and I hate that the menu button ALWAYS takes me back to the RECEN…
    54 6
    54 views 6 comments Most recent by Just Jean
  • Enhancement Request: Return counts lost in UX Changes
    In Using Smartsheet
    There was this: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/ux-changes-release-2018-02-13 I continue to miss the counts that were so visible and usable. Filter count - I now have to unfilter/filter to see a dropdown -- which goes away a…
    1 4
    1 view 4 comments Most recent by Just Jean
  • Loss of Tabs
    In Using Smartsheet
    Can someone please explain to me the reason for removing the sheet tabs and changing it to what we currently have now? I understand changes that are less user-friendly up front if they provide an overall better experience or increases the …
    86 3
    86 views 3 comments Most recent by Just Jean