Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Formulas
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would like to add a line and keep the formulas of the previous lines, is it possible?
    14 2
    14 views 2 comments Most recent by Mitch.Shaffer
  • if-then-else logical function
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have a symbol column valued ( green, yellow,red). I want to set the color based on a logical formula as follows:  There is Start and a Finish date columns.   if ((Start <= Finish - 8, "Green"), IF(AND(Start > Finish - 8…
    1955 3
    2K views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • User access to drop down menu
    In Using Smartsheet
    I have added a new user with "Editor-can share" credentials. He is unable to fully acces all the fields in the drop down menu, the box marked filter is ommitted on his sheet. Also the message "23 days left" is beside th…
    28 1
    28 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday
  • Chrome failure to create imported Smartsheets from Google Drive
    In Using Smartsheet
    When I go to create a new Smartsheet through importing a Google Spreadsheet, I get the attached error message... This does not happen using Safari.. Any suggestions?
    60 1
    60 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Automatically Created Row Dependency Enhancement Request
    In Using Smartsheet
    Allow for automatically created modified rows to be Column dependent to check a single variable rather than the entire row.   This will allow for check sheets where comments can be added, and information changed while retaining the origi…
    14 1
    14 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Nested If Statement
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Team, Below is two screen shots. To explain this simply, When I have anything in my drop box with /xtra (Type Column)  I want to have my totaling cell (Bottom of sheet) add up the Product Rate cell in that row. When its /Course or any…
    46 6
    46 views 6 comments Most recent by Robert S.
  • Problem with Gant Chart - Gear Icon not consistently shared
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello All, The gear icon that I see in my gant chart schedule, is not showing up for certain people that I share the sheet with.  This is a problem as our project managers need to be able to change the time line displays.  Some people can…
    333 2
    333 views 2 comments Most recent by Jef Forward
  • Multiple vendors and corresponding part numbers
    In Using Smartsheet
    We are using Smartsheet to manage inventory. We purchase the same materials from multiple vendors, depending on pricing and availability. Is there a way to list the multiple vendors with their corresponding part numbers without indenting l…
    12 1
    12 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Can I use a button instead of a link?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Our training department uses a smartsheet embedded in the intranet for its training calendar. Click on a class and the description pops up with a link to the registration page. I'd love to replace that link with a SIGN UP or REGISTER butto…
    422 1
    422 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Is there a way to change text assigned to RYG balls?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I like the balls but want to change the text that shows up in the card layout from "Green" to "Done", Yellow" to "Hold" and "Red" to "Issue"    
    730 1
    730 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood