Using Smartsheet

Using Smartsheet

Discussion List

• Mike L.
    Mike L. 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra
    First post 12/05/18,Last post 12/10/18
    I would like to see something like this in the comments.  Just submitted an enhancement request.   Smartsheet Product Enhancement Requests  Category Comments Enhancement Request Summary Ability to Pin a comment to the top of the list…
    Using Smartsheet11
    Mike L.
  • Lou Molinari
    Lou Molinari 21 views 10 comments Most recent by Lou Molinari
    First post 12/06/18,Last post 12/10/18
    I have been using the Dashboard for some time, with various widgets. Today my graph widget show MISSING SOURCE. Yet when I go into edit mode, I see the data, and when I create a new one, and save it, I get the same code. I check others rep…
    Using Smartsheet2110
    Lou Molinari
  • Liz Salituri
    First post 12/09/18,Last post 12/09/18
    Hi- I am looking for someone to work remotely who can create reports and dashboards and provide general Smartsheet consulting. 
    Using Smartsheet11
    Liz Salituri
  • Siferris
    Siferris 72 views 2 comments Most recent by Jake Knoth
    First post 03/19/18,Last post 12/08/18
    Hi folks We're experiencing a rather frustrating issue as of the past 3 days. We post data in to Smartsheet using Zapier. The Zaps are sending the data in just fine, but Smartsheet is not receiving the data safely / posting back a respons…
    Using Smartsheet722
    Siferris
  • moskal
    moskal 32 views 2 comments Most recent by Isaac Jose
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I understand how to use the Resource View for resource allocation and view it across Groups/Projects/Users. I am interested to know if I can "turn off" the allocation % view of certain sheets. The reason I am interested in this i…
    Using Smartsheet322
    moskal
  • Mike L.
    Mike L. 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
    First post 12/06/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I'm not sure how to tackle this one, all suggestions are welcome (thanks in advance).  A project manager has 50 projects. They want to document that they have reviewed all project activities (tasks, reports, etc) monthly.  So they are ask…
    Using Smartsheet15
    Mike L.
  • Mike L.
    Mike L. 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I have a report where I want to show results where:  field A    does not contain value 1    does not contain value 2    does not contain value 3    .    .    .    does not contain value n Is there any upper limit to this or perfor…
    Using Smartsheet115
    Mike L.
  • lcash
    lcash 185 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
    First post 03/09/18,Last post 12/07/18
    Hi,   We have a master data sheet which has other reports linked to it. We have been doing a lot of changes and updates this week but I've gone in this morning and there's big chunks of data missing. Could this be due to the fact that we…
    Using Smartsheet1855
    lcash
  • burkemrich
    burkemrich 11 views 2 comments Most recent by burkemrich
    First post 12/07/18,Last post 12/07/18
    I have a smartsheet that is pushing data to another sheet. Percentages complete are part of the data that is being pushed. On the source smartsheet it shows 45% for a section. On the Target sheet it shows 63% complete for the sames rows. C…
    Using Smartsheet112
    burkemrich
  • craigwaco
    craigwaco 32 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday
    Hello, I'd like to pin or lock or freeze a column from being edited as that information is going to archiving and doesn't need to be edited for the next 10 years. But I don't want to delete it accidentally, or edit the column contents. I…
    Using Smartsheet321
    craigwaco
  • Andrea Mayer
    Andrea Mayer 114 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
    Hello, Is there a way to export a Gantt chart to PDF and also include an image in the file?  Thanks! Andrea
    Using Smartsheet1145
    Andrea Mayer
  • Kronos
    Kronos 1 view 2 comments Most recent by Kronos
    First post 11/30/18,Last post 12/07/18
    Hello! I am new to smartsheet and am having an issue. We have a schedule where we have several different project type options. Depending on the project type, the project types that are not applicable to that project are filtered out and hi…
    Using Smartsheet12
    Kronos
  • Adam Taylor
    Adam Taylor 74 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
    I have a portfolio of 20 projects, the project manager of each currently provides me with a weekly estimate of their total capital requirement for the year via an automated update request in smartsheet. At the moment, this gives me a week…
    Using Smartsheet742
    Adam Taylor
  • jslavens
    jslavens 81 views 4 comments Most recent by Lewis Speak
    Trying to list out multiple steps within the same cell - i.e.     Action item 1 * Action item 1.a * Action item 1.b   I need this to print correctly when exported to a PDF. Currently I am able to use 'alt enter' to make a new line wi…
    Using Smartsheet814
    jslavens
  • Swamfax
    Swamfax 11 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
    First post 12/05/18,Last post 12/07/18
    Dear,  I am planning to write an if function for 3 criteria. IF(AND([In Progress - Late]1 >= 1, [At Risk]1 >= 1),[In Progress - On Track]1>=1,) "Red","") I know I am writing it wrong. Can anyone help me stru…
    Using Smartsheet116
    Swamfax
  • Jono
    Jono 234 views 2 comments Most recent by Jono
    Some of my users on the same network as me are unable to access the app.smartsheet.com site. When they go to the site it says site is not available. As if the DNS is not resolving or the server is off. I have tried to move these user to a …
    Using Smartsheet2342
    Jono
  • akhankari71521
    akhankari71521 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Lewis Speak
    Is there way to provide hyperlink of any cell to local drive on the machine likewise in Excel we have that facility ? 
    Using Smartsheet111
    akhankari71521
  • Al W
    Al W 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra
    First post 11/29/18,Last post 12/06/18
    All attachments for my Smartsheet program are from my Drop Box file on my computer. Staff with access have not had issue accessing them within our network. A staff member has indicated he was unable to open a file from the job site via his…
    Using Smartsheet11
    Al W
  • Sara@
    First post 11/26/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hi, Can anyone help me on this. I have enabled Parent Roll up functionality for Actual timeline  by using project setting as refer to 1st screen shot. Same way I tried to add duration and timeline for Planned Time line but it is not aut…
    Using Smartsheet11
    [email protected]
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
    First post 12/05/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hi, I am facing an issue..the moment I input new form I could see the information submitted two three rows below the last updated rows..can you please advise. How to fix the issue Row 1 and 2  I inputted yesterday When I tried to create…
    Using Smartsheet15
    Jimmy
  • flevasseur71406
    flevasseur71406 1 view 4 comments Most recent by Jason
    First post 12/06/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hi, I've got a sheet in which I import from an Excel spreadsheet data on a daily base.  In that sheet I have a  column (RYG balls) with a formula to calculate overdue estimates.  But every time that I import the new data, that column is cr…
    Using Smartsheet14
    flevasseur71406
  • Trooptho
    Trooptho 215 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
    Hello,   I have been trying to come up with a formula that works. I am trying to count all of the "request" I have through a certain date. The form that I am using to take requests and the sheet that I am tracking metrics are s…
    Using Smartsheet2155
    Trooptho
  • Marcin P
    Marcin P 1 view 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday
    First post 12/06/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hi All,   I have a sheet which is reported for two, exactly the same users. They have the same level of access to the report (as editors with no share options) as well as to the main sheet, but for some reason, one of them just lost abil…
    Using Smartsheet15
    Marcin P
  • CherylAK
    CherylAK 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
    We have a finance form that will submit vendor, invoice, amount etc. in to our sheet.  My question is how can I get the information in the form to fall under the appropriate vendor? Right now, the form information goes to the bottom of th…
    Using Smartsheet123
    CherylAK
  • Ivan L
    Ivan L 82 views 7 comments Most recent by eric.o
    First post 02/14/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hello everybody,   Does anybody know how to take this annoying new "Filter/Share" line down? To permanently hide it. Just a waste of space for us ;(   Thanks, (Image)
    Using Smartsheet827
    Ivan L
  • christina.arrington
    christina.arrington 154 views 1 comment Most recent by eric.o
    First post 12/03/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hi, I have a large data table used an experiment tracker, and I'd like to summarize columns to graph on the dashboard. The first column is a drop down list called vessel type, which has 12 different vessels. The second column is a drop do…
    Using Smartsheet1541
    christina.arrington
  • Sharon Middleton
    Sharon Middleton 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Safal Adhikari
    First post 12/04/18,Last post 12/06/18
    I am trying to set up a new user [email protected], he was originally set up at [email protected], but was deleted as he didn’t need it anymore. He now has a need to use Smartsheet again, but now has a new email address, which is the …
    Using Smartsheet11
    Sharon Middleton
  • sarha.ju35936
    sarha.ju35936 42 views 4 comments Most recent by JamesR
    First post 01/26/18,Last post 12/06/18
    Hello,   I'm wondering if I add a comment to the each column? like description.  I would like to add some description to each column title when users drag. I usually use a lot of abbreviation on the column title. I want users to easily …
    Using Smartsheet424
    sarha.ju35936
  • Mike L.
    Mike L. 31 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra
    First post 12/02/18,Last post 12/05/18
    It works! Was able to connect to smartsheet from excel using the live data connector. The SM table exists as a read only table on a tab in the sheet and I can use index/match to pull values out of the table. This lets me keep one data fil…
    Using Smartsheet311
    Mike L.
  • CHealy
    CHealy 1 view 2 comments Most recent by Alejandra
    First post 11/26/18,Last post 12/05/18
    I understand that Published Sheets are dynamic and will reflect any changes to the sheet. However, what about in terms of the Project Settings?  We have a published sheet that is displaying on a common monitor.  When the sheet was publish…
    Using Smartsheet12
    CHealy