Using Smartsheet

Want to know more about using forms? Interested in better understanding automation? Want to see what's possible with dashboards? Post your question or discussion to using Smartsheet!

Discussion List

• Best Practices Help - Form initiated workflow with 3 regional spin-off sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    New user looking for some advice. We need to: Capture requests from a form(s) and save the original data. We know comments and attachments will be made by other users, and we don't want them to mess up what was originally there, or the or…
    Accepted
    61 7
    Accepted Answer 61 views 7 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Automatic numbering for Work Breakdown Structure
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello , Does " Automatic numbering for Work Breakdown Structure " exist in SMARTSHEET ? It's been a couple of days now that I am searching for . Can someone help me ?
    Accepted
    413 13
    Accepted Answer 413 views 13 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome
  • Creating a form - choosing only selected dates
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good day, I created a tracking sheet (Date, assigned to, and Safety share Title). After I created the sheet, I want to create a form that users can complete. In this form users should only be allowed to pick selected dates in correspondenc…
    31 views 1 comment Most recent by Ella
  • Why can't I create a folder in a Workspace I am assigned to edit when I have a Full License?
    In Using Smartsheet
    Basically that. I have been assigned to Edit several Workspaces, and have been given a full Smartsheets License, but I still cannot create folders in Workspaces. Does anyone know how to correct this or what access I would need to a Workspa…
    Answered - Pending Review
    22 1
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 1 comment Most recent by [email protected]
  • Automation Disabled
    In Using Smartsheet
    Good afternoo, One of my automation tasks has been disabled and I cannot figue out why, can you please help? (File)
    Accepted
    31 3
    Accepted Answer 31 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Force sharing sheet only vs. workspace
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hello, Is there a way to prevent users that are on a workspace from accidentally sharing an entire workspace vs. sharing just a sheet? We are considering using smartsheet to collect information from clients, with each client having an ind…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Feature Request: User Preference for New Window/Tab
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi, The default behavior when opening a new Smartsheet window or tab appears to be to load the most recently opened sheet. When I have multiple tabs open, this can be a little disorienting — or at least, it costs a little time and effort t…
    Accepted
    11 3
    Accepted Answer 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Error when submitting a form.
    In Using Smartsheet
    Workspace owner has created a form and published it. Users that are members of the workspace receive an error when attempting to submit the form. Error message is: There was an error submitting the form. Please try again. If the proble…
    661 5
    Answered - Pending Review 661 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Printing
    In Using Smartsheet
    How do I get the task column to print on every page of my 8 page Gantt chart?
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Alejandra
  • Adding Help to a Form
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi Everyone, I've written a Help guide for Smartsheet Form and I'd like to attach it the Form. I'm not finding way do this. Seeking help.. Sid
    31 5
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 5 comments Most recent by Sid Richardson