Upgrade not kicking in

d_boh
d_boh
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Anyone know why an upgrade wouldn't kick in immediately?  I've received a confirmation email from Smartsheet, and my card shows the charge -- yet my account is still frozen (two hours and a relaunch from a cleared browser later).    Frankly, I'm also a little disturbed by the lack of response to my email so far (and the auto-reply of, we'll get back in up to 96 hrs).

db

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

How did it go? Is it working now?

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andrée!

I didn't reply initially because, frankly, I was holding my tongue in line with the old addage that "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," eh?

But hey, I got an email today (11 days after my OP) from a different customer support person at smartsheet indicating that they just saw this post and asking if I still need help. 

So, i thought it may be appropriate to note that it took every bit of the 4 days for customer support to reply to my initial email.   And, with that pace, the issue is still not resolved.     

I figure I should be up and running by Christmas, right?

db

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

No worries!

Good to hear that you've gotten a response but not so good that it's taking this long. 

I hope it gets solved for you swiftly know that you've gotten a reply.

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. It looks like you were in contact with our finance department within a 96 hour time frame. Based on your case history it sounds like you started experiencing this behavior once automatic payment was turned off in PayPal. As Kelly from our finance department mentioned, we require a form of payment on file for plans billed via recurring credit card or PayPal payment methods. Turning off auto-renewal in PayPal will automatically cancel your account. I saw that Kelly provided you with more information on the steps you would need to take to get your account reactivated. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to respond to the existing email thread to ensure you receive the quickest possible support from our team.