Hierarchal columns

lpetrucci88551
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I am very new to Smartsheet and have tried to search the community in the hopes maybe my question was already covered, but unfortunately, I did not find anything.  I am hoping someone could help me.  Is it possible to create a smartsheet like the below created in google sheets?  The 1's and 2's represent checkboxes on the sheet.  The "test" is 6 merged cells and the AAA, ABC, 123 are two merged cells.  I tried to export from sheets to Smartsheet but the issue I am having is the columns.  Thanks 

test                                                                                            

AAA           ABC        123                                                                            

AA    AB     AA    AB    C    D                                                                        

A        1    2         1       2      2    1                                                                        

b        2    1         1       2      2     1                                                                       

c         1   2         2       1     1    2                                                                        

Comments