Welcome to the NEW Nonprofit Community Group!

Angie AndersenAngie Andersen Employee
edited 12/08/20 in Groups
12/07/20 Edited 12/08/20

We designed this group with one thing in mind.. YOU! To ensure that your time here is met with plenty of learnings, sharings, and networking opportunities, here is a form for you to vote on activities and submit group related suggestions. We will plan to keep this form pinned in the announcements so you can always ensure your voice is heard.

Comments

• Hello! I work for the American Red Cross National Headquarters in Washington, DC. I am interested in any non-profit pricing models that SmartSheet offers as well as the WorkApps program. I am registered as a developer and am linked up with SmartSheet via GitHub.

Looking forward to building!

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/01/21

Hi @Mark McDonnell

I hope you're well and safe!

Here's some info about the non-profit discount.

Smartsheet supports eligible nonprofit organizations with discounts on annual plans.

Eligible organizations have current, valid 501c(3) status in the United States or equivalent status in other countries. 

An organization will NOT be eligible if any of the following conditions apply: 1) it is an educational institution; 2) it is a governmental office or department; 3) it is a hospital or other healthcare provider or an organization involved with health insurance; 4) it engages in political or legislative activity; 5) it is a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation with an endowment greater than $10M; 6) it is a financial institution;  7) it is an advocacy group or a group that otherwise attempts to influence public opinion; or 8) it discriminates on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Smartsheet reserves the right to decide who is eligible for this discount program. 

During your purchase process, indicate that you are a nonprofit and tell us a little about your organization. Smartsheet reserves the right to reset pricing for customers who mistakenly receive nonprofit pricing to standard commercial price points.

What do you wonder about WorkApps?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.