Smartsheet Creative Cloud integration

susannebankheadsusannebankhead ✭✭✭✭✭
02/20/21
Accepted

Our graphic design team was testing out the Smartsheet Creative Cloud integration. They observed that Smartsheet is using last year's version of Adobe in this integration. This means a manual downgrade to last year's version in Creative Cloud to really be able to capitalize on this feature. Do you know if there is any plan to update to current version? Thank you in advance!

Published:  March 26, 2020

Version:  1.3.14

File Size:  3 MB

Compatibility:   Windows   Mac 

Product(s): 

Photoshop CC (2019) 20.0 - CC (2020) 21.0

InDesign CC (2019) 14.0 - CC (2020) 15.0

Illustrator CC (2019) 23.0 - CC (2020) 24.0

Best Answer

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @susannebankhead

I hope you're well and safe!

The Smartsheet team is working on it.

I don't currently have an updated ETA on when this may be released, but I can confirm that our team is working on supporting 2021 Adobe products. You may want to subscribe to the Release Notes page (here) to be notified as soon as there is any news.

Cheers,

Genevieve

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @susannebankhead

I hope you're well and safe!

The Smartsheet team is working on it.

I don't currently have an updated ETA on when this may be released, but I can confirm that our team is working on supporting 2021 Adobe products. You may want to subscribe to the Release Notes page (here) to be notified as soon as there is any news.

Cheers,

Genevieve

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.