Android/Chrome Browser - Comments/Data/Attachments not visible

04/28/21

Seems to be a few of our users are unable to view Dynamic View with Android devices - Looks like the Data/Attachments/Comments tabs are not visible under the Details pane. Any advice? am I missing something?

Comments

• Monique MasonMonique Mason ✭✭✭✭✭

Our work mobile devices are iPhones. We also have the Dynamic View issues. We also use the Chrome browser, but I tested in other browsers with the same viewing issues. The data under the header was only partially visible. The longer I tested viewing Dynamic Views on a mobile, the more unstable the views became.

When we inquired, we learned that Dynamic View was not designed for mobile device use. That was a surprise--not the response we expected for a premium app in 2021. It's unfortunate because Dynamic View is an awesome tool. But we can't get around the fact that our intent was to create Dynamic views for our very mobile executives.

We had to use Core Smartsheet instead because we could not have our execs experience challenges viewing the items they needed to take action on.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/18/21

Hi @colemant & @Monique Mason

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you looked into using WorkApps instead?

Depending on your specific needs, it could be an excellent solution.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.