Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Changing to Office 365 login

Loann McGee
Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Good morning,

We now have Office 365 for some of our licensees/users. How can I integrate my current Smartsheet account under my old email address with our new O365 email?

FYI that I do have the Smartsheet app for O365 Outlook installed and am already using it.

Blessings,

Loann

Comments

• Tim Meeks
    Tim Meeks ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Loann,

I serve as the SS sys admin at my office and as you know email address is the primary user id.  I'd contact SS Support or your account manager directly an ask them how to make the switch.  Maybe they can setup the new email to point to the old one?

We use OWA outlook and/or exchange so the office 365 function doesn't appear to work as well with SS. I would love to integrate here.

Tim

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, Tim. I've also learned that we're hoping to keep our current email address once we're fully integrated to O365 and Office 2013 (desktop). 

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Loann, the email address for your Smartsheet and O365 accounts will need to be the same for the integration to work. If your O365 email address has changed, you will need to change the email address on your Smartsheet account to match then unlink the integration then link it back.

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭

That makes sense - hopefully our IT dept will be able to keep our email addy's as they are so I can just click on the login for O365 for sign-on to Smartsheet. 

Blessings,

Loann

This discussion has been closed.