Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Misaligned column headers

Ray Kingston
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

How do i realign columns and columnn headers in a large sheet?  They appear progressively more staggered across the page.  Here is a shot of the page about half way across, 

Very confusing!

Thanks,  Ray.

CaptureSmartSheet.PNG

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Ray - thanks for including the screenshot! Are you using Chrome 42? We have seen this with a couple users in Chrome 42 with extensions. If you are on Chrome, try this:

Check to see if you have any extensions enabled in Chrome by clicking the Settings icon > Tools > Extensions.  If yes, temporarily disable each one by de-selecting the Enabled check box. 

Once disabled, access Smartsheet again to see if the problem persists. If the problem is resolved, re-enable the extensions selectively to determine which one conflicts with Smartsheet.

If you discover a specific extension causing this, please let us know which one so we may relay the information to other users who might be running into the same issue. 

• JamesR
    JamesR ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Usually if you refresh the sheet it will realign.

• I have had the same experience starting a few weeks ago. In my case its vertical misalignment of rows.  I found that logging in and out fixes. And, oh yes I'm a Chrome user.

This discussion has been closed.