Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet is not available

Akos Bota
Akos Bota
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

A few minutes ago I tried to start Smartsheet in Chrome, but got the following message:

"Smartsheet is loading...

It is taking longer than normal to load Smartsheet.

In certain cases, a network or internal anomaly will prevent Smartsheet from loading.

Press the Refresh button on your browser to re-load Smartsheet.

Please contact Smartsheet.com if this condition persists."

Nothing has changed after pushing the Refresh pushbutton.

I have tried in Safari, IE and Mozilla, but the same message has appeared.

Thank you for your help in advance, regards,

Akos

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Akos,

Smartsheet's status page has been showing degraded performance since May 24th.

http://status.smartsheet.com/

They've been pushing out updates as things are resolved (they fixed one of my new bugs on Friday) and that is usually when I see that behavior.

Hope this helps and I hope they get back to 100% soon otherwise it will be a long week for me (and others too, I'm sure)

Craig

• Hi Akos-- You may also be able to resolve this issue by clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This page offers steps to clear the cache and cookies in almost every browser. If you continue to have difficulty loading Smartsheet, please reach out the Support team at Support@Smartsheet.com or by submitting the Contact Form and we'll be happy to help. 

This discussion has been closed.