Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Possible to export a filtered Smartsheet to Outlook?

Hi there,

I am new to Smartsheet and am just learning all the features it has to offer. I was wondering if it is possible to export a fiiltered grid view Smartsheet into Outlook 2013. Currently, i am able to export the entire Smartsheet to Outlook, but I want it to be tailored to only include certain events/tasks. Is it possible to export a filtered grid view Smartsheet into an Outlook 2013 calendar?

Thank you!

Comments

• Greg Gates
    Greg Gates ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Amanda!

I don't know if this is the ideal solution because it involves a couple of extra steps, but you could definitely do this! First, select all of the data in your Smartsheet after applying the filter. Right-click, and select copy. Next, open a new Smartsheet. When you right click in this new sheet and select paste, it will only bring over the filtered data! Now just export this new sheet and you should be good to go.

• Hi Amanda! I saw that you also posted about this in another thread and responded to it here :)

This discussion has been closed.