Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Can you upload multiple responses into a webform?

Jen Maldonado
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hi ~ I created a webform that will collect information going forward, but I have historical info I'd also like to import into the sheet itself.  Is it possible to do this?  So far I only see how to import a sheet itself, or add an attachment, but not import data into an existing sheet.  Granted, I'm a new user.  :-)

Thanks!

Jen

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Jen, yes you can. Depends where the data is coming from, you could just copy/paste? 

If the "other data" in in another Smartsheet and the columns match each other? Then choose the complete Rows you want to either Move  or Copy to the new sheet, look carefully at the right click menu for... Move or Copy to another sheet... choose the landing sheet and the new data arrives at the bottom. Drag it into the correct location. Hope that Helps? 

• Thank you!  Is there a row limit on Smartsheets?

This discussion has been closed.