Create a Dashboard with Resource Allocation

Carrie B
Carrie B
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Does anyone know how to create a dashboard with Resource Allocation?  Dashboard are nice in that I can publish and share them out.  I'd like to create a dashboard with the Resource Allocation information that I can then share on an internal website.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do that though.  Any ideas?

Comments

• Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you are trying to add a Resource View to your dashboard so that you can see how resources are allocated across projects.

If so, then at this time we do not have a way to add a Resource View to a Dashboard, but I have let our Product team know about your request so that they can consider it for future capability.

We appreciate your input and value customer feedback, as it is a core source of new ideas and provides critical insight needed for prioritization decisions. Due to the large number of variables our Product team has to consider when choosing what to develop next, we can't confirm when or if certain features will be built, but we are always taking your ideas into consideration!

If you ever have any enhancements that you would like to see made, please let us know and we can submit a feature request on your behalf to our Product team. We also invite you to submit your requests for enhancements to Smartsheet via this form

You can also use our Release Notes page to keep track of new feature releases: https://www.smartsheet.com/release-notes

Please let me know if you have any questions about this and I’ll be more than happy to advise further!

• Has this feature been added yet?