Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How to import outlook calendar to Smartsheet

Joana Marcos
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hi!

I was trying to import my outlook calendar into smartsheet so that all our holidays will be reflected as a non-work day in our gantt chart.

Will it be possible? Or I have to manually add these non-work days in my gantt chart?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Joana-- We don't currently support importing Outlook calendars into Smartsheet to populate the non-working days setting but this is a great idea and I've added your vote for it to our enhancement request list. Our developers will consider this for a future update. We appreciate your input!

• Hi Kennedy,

Thanks for your vote. It would also be better that we could set up our template gantt chart based on our country/region wherein all the holidays in our country will be automatically reflected in the gantt chart rather than manually inputting them.

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Joana,

While that will help for sheets that have a local (by country) team.

Something I miss from other PM tools is being able to assign non-working days by person instead of by project - if the process is done globally (designed in Canada, reviewed in east Asia, implemented in west Asia, QA'd in Europe, etc...) then the project could have a break for the Chinese New Year that could be covered by persons elsewhere - bu the project does not need to stop.

My $.0179 (adjusted for inflation)

Craig

• Please add my vote as well.  Thank.

This discussion has been closed.