Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How do I provide a colleague rights to edit a webform?

Have given him admin rights to the sheet & workspace, but he still can't edit the webform.  Thoughts?

Tags:

Comments

• Tim Meeks
    Tim Meeks ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Jennifer,

Is he a licensed Admin?

TIm

http://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522221-using-web-forms

Web forms can be created and configured by the sheet owner and licensed collaborators with Admin access to the sheet. With this permission level, you can generate a link to the form (which can be entered into a browser's address bar) or iFrame code to embed it into a website using HTML - then anyone can fill it out.

NOTE: During a 30-day free trial, you can create, preview, and test web forms, but aren't able to generate a public URL or embed code. These options are only available on web forms owned by licensed users.

• I guess I'm not sure if he's a licensed user?  (Or even if I am?)  How could I access a list of my company's licensed users?  Thanks for your help!

• Tim Meeks
    Tim Meeks ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Check with your system Admin for your account or with SS support. If you can create, delete or rename sheets, you're a Licensed User.  If you can't create or delete sheets, you may have just been shared a sheet as an Admin and are a non-licensed Admin for that sheet only. 

Hope that helps.

http://help.smartsheet.com/articles/1155182-sharing-permission-levels

Admin:

NOTE: Some features listed above are only available to licensed Admins - meaning the Admin must either have their own paid subscription to Smartsheet or be designated as a Licensed User on a multi-user Team or Enterprise plan (Learn more about Managing Users on a Team/Enterprise plan).

• You can check the number of users per account by going to ACCOUNT > PLAN & BILLING INFO. Also below that PLAN & BILLING INFO is USER MANAGEMENT which will show you the list of individual emails associated with users an Admin has invited to the account.

This discussion has been closed.