Let a Sleeping Dog Lie

alano10
alano10 ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Why, why, why, why, why did you change the tabs feature so that we have to bookmark them in our browser / click the left pane to navigate to a sheet?! This new function is a complete and asinine change that makes me and my business have to do extra steps just to view a simple sheet.

Was there feedback from data / surveys that prompted this change? How did this come about without any community involvement?

Smartsheets had everything working great previously. Now, I feel cheated and taken advantage of. I expected this type of behavior from an ex girlfriend, not you, Smartsheets.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.  

Comments

• Yeah, it's like no UX designer ever took a look at this. So many unnecessary clicks. I am fuming mad.

• I am not a fan of this new system either. I have been trying to figure out what the improvement is, but have not figured it out yet. Definitely not as smooth as before.

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Much pain, minimal gain.  We work harder and have to implement workarounds in order to keep some functionality, while the browser tabs shrink and become illegible as I have 20 open.

Who benefited from this design?  not sure

Who is in pain because of it?  we are