Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Feature request: filter by date of last change

Hans Eisenman
Hans Eisenman ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Some of my sheets would benefit greatly by being able to filter them based on when a column's cells were last changed.

E.g., "show me all the cells in this columnw hich haven't been changed since [2 days ago]..." etc.

Something like below.

Anyone else like this idea? 

filter status change idea.jpg

Comments

• Greg Gates
    Greg Gates ✭✭✭✭✭

You could totally do this with the current functionality! First, add in the "Auto-number/System" column "Modified (Date)." Then, right click on this column and select "Filter Column."

For your filter, choose "In the last (days)" and type "2" as the value. Finally, select "Exclude selected items" down at the bottom of the filter window. Now, only things that weren't modified in the last two days will show up!

I hope that helps!

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Add my vote.

Greg's suggestion is for the row changes. Hans is requesting cell/column updates, which is smaller set of the last two days (potentially)

Craig

This discussion has been closed.