Survey for each client project (multiple forms one sheet)

I have a set of surveys which we have been sent out through smartsheet, each on their own sheet. At the end of the year, I am required to export all results and consolidate them for a year overall report. To help streamline this I have created multiple forms in one sheet for this year. 

What I need is to be able to label the response with the form/project name. With the intent to follow up if we haven't gotten feedback from our client. Can I do this?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Comments

• Alison
    Alison Employee

Hi Stephanie,

A recommendation for you would be to add a "form" field in your sheet in a new column.  Put each of these varying projects as dropdown options.

After this, add this field to your form as a "Hidden" field with the appropriate "Default" value so that each form brings in the value for the project with which it is associated.

For example, for "Marketing Project," you'd select "Marketing Project" as the default value on the appropriate "Marketing" form and then hide this field on the form itself under "Field Options" so that you can have all entries come through with this value (while the user does not have to enter it manually!!).  I included an image to this post, too.

Does that help?

Alison

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 13.12.49.png

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Stephanie,

Yes, you can input a default and hidden field on the form. 

Would that work?

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.