Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Consolidated Update Requests

When we first had access to Smartsheet, we were able to view all of our update requests on one screen. Did that go away or am I just missing it. Is there any other way to consolidate that information?

Comments

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Kevin,

You have to be in an open sheet.  Then you'll see an Update Request tab at the bottom of your screen.

We're hoping that they'll put forward some kind of workspace level feature of the same kind, but it's not here yet.

• Thanks Brad!

I use the update tabs all of the time but when I have 50 projects working it helps if I have all of the update requests in one location.

I am sure it was there when we started using it but there was an update very soon after and it went away. I was able to see all of the update requests sent to me and I could click on one and it would take me there.

This discussion has been closed.