Dynamic Views - Details Panel Sections

sstarks
sstarks ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

It would be great to be able to add sections to the form of the Details Panel.  Similar to designing a form, I would like to be able to add a section header and description, as well as, include a section line.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Great idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• I am looking for help and cannot seem to get any support. I have description text set up in my DV, but when you go to actual View, the description text isn't showing?...my DV's are created directly from my sheet. I cannot understand why or how to correct?....very frustrated

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Not so formula savvy

I hope you're well and safe!

There seems to be a known issue at the moment.

Frank B. ✭✭✭✭✭

01/23/24 Answer ✓

Update from Smartsheet Support:

Upon checking here on the backend, I have found out that we have received multiple reports from users getting the same issue with the description/help text not showing in the Dynamic View and this is currently being investigated by our Engineering Team. I have submitted your case as part of the documentation of the said issue.

As of now, we don’t have an ETA on the permanent fix of the issue. We appreciate your patience with us regarding this and rest assured that our Engineering Team is on top of this matter.

Just to set a proper expectation, you may receive a System-generated notification that this ticket has been closed. However, this is only due to the fact your ticket is marked as one of the impacted users for this incident. Please be on the lookout for a separate email regarding the status of the issue confirming a fix or resolution.

**Hope that this will be resolved soon.

If you haven’t already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.