Row or Record roll up and multiple forms or sheets

I have been attempting set up a relational database for multiple client use.  This database should track records (rows including child rows) as it progresses through different phases.  Projects may stop periodically and should be searchable and may be re-started later.  I have tried using 3 column relational connection to link worksheets for a single record of data.  I have additionally tried using parent child relationships in a single worksheet creating a catch all worksheet now 100 columns long.  I need to establish a template which can be duplicated and expanded for new client set up.  I am attempting to use forms to update each record at each phase of the project.  The form URL hyperlink information is not duplicating in the template.  I feel like I am close in various versions I have created at this time and I continue to have issues with the final integration of this information.  Is there anyone that is available to help me telephonically and with shared screen access to finalize this for roll out to my clients.  At this point I do not even now the correct question to ask.

Comments

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!