Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Column misalignment

Wayne Burr
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I have had this issue on and off for a few weeks.

After using toolbar to make changes to sheet the columns dont line up with the header descriptions.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Regards Wayne 

missAligned.png

missAligned2.png

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/01/16

Wayne, I have had this and it was caused by the Browser. Try do a CTRL Refresh, that cleared it for me. Support@smartsheet.com might have more detail for you if you tell them what Browser and what vers you are running. Try sending them an email?  

Hope that helps

RichardR 

• Hi Wayne,

As Richard stated, this can be caused by your browser. You may be using an outdated browser or a browser that we no longer support. I'd recommend updating your browser, or try using the latest version of Google Chrome.

If the browser isn't the issue, it could be operating system zoom, try hitting Ctrl + 0 on your keyboard.

Otherwise, reach out to Support@Smartsheet.com and they can troubleshoot further.

• Ctrl + 0 generally works well indeed, it puts your zoom back to 100%

This discussion has been closed.