Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Property Management templates

Mark Sierra1
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Smartsheet kindly has given us a couple of templates. I am looking for more ! Cool. We are an insurance supplier and our Property Management firms are smaller than the superb case studies here. Of course, the templates can become simple ( but the education and creative is not easy). If I can be so bold as to humbly ask for some templates to post or emal my personal account, I would love it. Obviously feel free to spread content, copy the template to avoid cell content or send sheets with the understanding that I would remove. I have the 4 superior smartsheet templates....and I know there are a few others. If these can post, great or email my ersonal email sierradover@gmail.com Thanks!

Mark Sierra   

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 06/20/15

It may be helpful to get a little more information about what you are looking for. What problems are you trying to solve with templates? What specifically do you want the templates to do?

This discussion has been closed.