Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Basics of Webhooks from other applications via SurveyGizmo

Jacob Hayslett
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi, I am new to attempting to work with these Webhooks and could use some help.

I use SurveyGizmo as a surveying tool to gather information from a large amount of users. I am trying to build it to where everytime a response is made in SurveyGizmo, it will transmit that data to Smartsheet to store on a sheet.

SurveyGizmo has the ability to create a Webhook (http post) that sends data to a URL. I am able to test and send data to RequestBin. Now, I am trying to figure out how to retrieve the data via Smartsheet and store it.

When reading the API information it seems a lot of it is geared towards using outside applications to modify and alter data and sheets, where I am just trying to retrieve and store data.

If someone might be able to help with the right information that will get me where I want to go, it would be highly appreciated!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.