Outlook Integration not installing

Ben Donahue
Ben Donahue ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Inside of Outlook, I have clicked "Store Add-ins", found "Smartsheet for Outlook" and clicked that. I then clicked the blue "Add" button. This then briefly changes to "Adding..." then to "Added". 

When I go into my Outlook email list, there is no Smartsheet icon. When I go back into "Store Add-ins" and find "Smartsheet for Outlook" again and click that, I see that I have the option to click the same blue "Add" button. 

It seems that the add-in is being attempted to be installed, that the software thinks that the add-in is installed, but nothing useful actually happens.

Screenshots attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Outlook integration ticket.PNG

Outlook integration ticket2.PNG

Outlook integration ticket3.PNG

Comments

• sean59916
    sean59916 ✭✭✭

Hi Ben - 

I just took a look at this - initially, I couldn't see the icon for it either (although I already have it installed) - then I realized that I wasn't looking at the correct mailbox - if you have multiple mailboxes, ensure that you are clicking on the relevant inbox when you installed it.

I also added the add-in for another account that wasn't already installed and it shows up in the ribbon as expected. Depending on the number of existing add-ons you could click the 3 ... and see if it's hiding under that menu!

Are you running on Win or Mac?

Sean

2019-05-25_10-42-28.jpg

• Ben Donahue
    Ben Donahue ✭✭✭✭✭

Sean,

Thank you for your your help.

I am trying this integration on a Windows machine.

I am not seeing the Smartsheet icon in my Outlook window at all. I have no other Outlook add-ons. 

When you try to install the Smartsheet for Outlook add-on for an inbox that already has that add-on installed, does it let you click the blue "Add" button?

outlook integtation ticket4.PNG

• Ben Donahue
    Ben Donahue ✭✭✭✭✭

Additionally, Outlook says that there re no add-ins installed, even after Outlook has said that the add-in has been installed.

no add-ins.PNG

• Ben Donahue
    Ben Donahue ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, I have just the one mailbox.

• Ben, Did you ever get this resolved? Thanks!