Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

SmartSheet vs AutoTask feedback

Hi SS friends!  I was hop to get feedback from the community on advantages or disadvantages of SmartSheet vs AutoTask.  My company is utilizing both products now and I'm curious if both are really needed.  Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Tony,

A member of our Partners team should be reaching out to you ASAP to get a better understanding of your process.

• Hello, we were looking to find out if we could continue to Smartsheet for our project management plans and collaboration and be able to feed inputs from these to AutoTask to be able to use it's Task and Incident ticketing capability.  Can these two products be used together for the aspects of each they do best?  The project plan features of AutoTask are clunky at best compared to Smartsheet, but we use AutoTask for Service Desk Ticketing and Tasking which is is good at.

This discussion has been closed.