Reports not refreshing, again

NickB
NickB
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi

I'm finding that reports are not refreshing accurately when the underlaying data, in a smartsheet, has changed (and been saved before you ask).  The source data is around 20 rows so this should not be a problem.

We have seen this issue previously.  It seems to fix itself - i.e. we make no changes and suddenly the report works.

Is there a known issue?  And why does this keep happening?

Thanks.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Nick,

I checked and there aren't any known issues at the moment.

https://status.smartsheet.com

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team. Smartsheet Support Team

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭
    edited 06/25/19

They might not be "known" to Smartsheet but I'm experiencing lots of issues with reports today. 

• reports not refreshing
    • can't save reports as new
    • data connector (connections) won't refresh

This makes me feel better about my decision to focus on building resources with the data connector first.  I'm not getting any updates from smartsheet cloud data but at least I have the most recent data (as of last refresh) to work with. 

Edit (1:31pm EST): I just send a note to smartsheet support.

loading.jpg

loading2.jpg

• Hi.  So my report magically started working yesterday.  And today I have exactly the same issue with another report.

Can smartsheet investigate it please, as it should be a known issue to them?