Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Export comments based on date criteria with primary as label

MaxPower
MaxPower
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Requirement:

1. 1. Ability to filter comments by date range for export - for example today's comments associated with the rows on a specific report
  2. 2. Ability to display primary field as a label in the exported comments

We use smartsheets to manage tickets.  When we hold a meeting, the above output would essentially be the meeting notes.  I noticed the exported comments use row numbers as labels, not the primary.  The row number is essentially useless in this context.

I am familiar with the sheet row comments feed.  This is very close to what I am looking for  - but it appears I cannot export multiple comments from this tool.

Comments

• Hello Max,

There isn't a way to filter comments by date or use the Primary column value as a title/label when exporting but I've added your vote for these features to our enhancement request list for further consideration.

We appreciate your input!

This discussion has been closed.