Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Form Submission

Misty Evans
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

When submitting a form, I want a copy of the form automatically sent to a certain email address.  I would also like the manager completing the form to put in their email if they would like to be cc'd.  I know I can send the row once it reaches the sheet, but is it possible to always have an email address cc'd on the form submission? 

Comments

• Stephanie Taylor
    Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭

When you are in edit mode on the webform click on Form Options and check "Enable Confirmation Email".  With this enabled the person can choose to enter their email address and a copy of their submission will be emailed to them. 

I don't think you can have the form sent to a default email.  But you could set up a notification to have an email sent a webform has been submitted.  One way to do this is to insert a checkbox column to your smartsheet and add it to your webform as a hidden field with a default value as "checked". Then set up a notification to have an email sent to who ever you want notified (note that the sheet must be shared with that person).

I hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.