Smartsheet Consultants Needed

G Chen
G Chen ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in API & Developers

Hi community,

Our organization just purchased Smartsheet Enterprise License - and is looking for consultants to build the solutions which require API integration. We have contacted with Smartsheet internal team and they quoted us $12,900 + extra travel expense, just for 2 days on-site "discovery and planning workshop", before providing any solution proposal.

We are so frustrated and disappointed with their poor customer support.

Does anyone know any external consultants who can help us build solutions?

Thank you!

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd happily work with you and help setting up your solution.

Let's start with a free discovery call. 

Please e-mail me at andree@getdone.se and well take it from there.

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee
    edited 07/25/19

Hi G Chen,

We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed. Your account team is reaching out now to discuss.

We have many solutions options at various price points. We’re here to help you find the right option that helps you achieve your business goals.

Thank you!

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Stria, LLC is happy to assist. We build advance tracking dashboards on a daily basis to track profitability of a person, to project management, and much more. We've pulled off a great deal of automation and dashboards that are automatically updated via populated forms.

We're Stria, LLC. Feel free to reach out to me at NBurrus@Stria.com for help with what you need.

Thanks!

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello G Chen,

welcome to the Smartsheet community and happy to help.

We at Smarter Business Processes have built our consulting team based on smartsheet over the last 9 years, now having offices in New York, Canada and the UK. Driven by user demand we have created a range of API automations we call Smarter Mini Control Centre which resolves the most popular requests for automation. Like automated hot backups, Dropdown list manager, Project initialiser etc.and if you need more bespoke integration solutions we stand ready? Like connecting with your accounts package or SQL? 

The majority of our work is done remotely via zoom with onsite training where needed. So hopefully we can help you avoid travel expenses.

You would almost certainly benefit from carrying out Business Process Mapping first, so we can understand what processes Smartsheet software needs to support... then help you to build it. 

Details of our work on SMCC here 

Our client credentials here... 

We offer a free initial consultation and demonstration to anyone on the community. just email me to set that up with details of your timezone? 

richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com