Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Drop down list data from column in another sheet

123457»

Comments

• Trade Show Tom
    edited 09/09/19

This is a core function that should be in smartsheet.  I use the same drops in multiple places and having to update each one when there is a change is a recipe for disaster.  I would love an option for this that doesn't include having to pay a monthly fee to another site to get the functionality I've used forever in Excel.  

Please add this functionally as soon as possible.

Thank you.

TST

• Smartsheet - lets go... there are tons of users requesting this feature!

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi Trym, although there were lots of new features announced at the Conference last week, which are very exciting, a native Smartsheet solution for populating all your smartsheets from one list source automatically was not one of them. 

As a Smartsheet consulting partner of 8 years, we feel your pain and because of that we have invested heavily in creating 3 variants of what we call Smarter Dropdown List manager and they are selling "like hot cakes". Yes there is a cost but at just $50 per month, the benefits of timesaving and consistent data are huge. More info here if wanted? Or arrange a free demo by email to me. 

richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com.  

This discussion has been closed.