Does Smartsheet email support respond?

Laurie Berryman
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

I have been using Smartsheets for about a year and don't seem to have much luck getting any response from Smartsheet support via email.  Recently noted when they introduced multi select drop downs that the dropdown fields do not appear when you use the gmail add on.  Reported this to Smartsheet via email seeking a solution and it got no response. After more than a week received the automatically generated email below?  Is this normal?

SUPPORT CASE NUMBER: 03569478

Thank you for contacting Smartsheet Support.

Due to (unexpected) higher than anticipated customer requests, we have been unable to respond to your recent inquiry in a timely manner. We apologize for this and we are working to implement several improvements to prevent a similar situation going forward.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please reply to this email and we will immediately prioritize your case and respond as quickly as possible.

We also encourage you to try one of our self-service support options:

Comments

• Lachlan Stead
    Lachlan Stead ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/20/19

Been getting the same thing with no response. They need to improve their support services dramatically. 

• Andy H
    Andy H ✭✭✭

My experiences are the same. As the use of Smartsheet grows within our company and we rely on it for more applications, the need to be able to access prompt support is increasing.

We don't have many problems, but when we do it would be helpful to receive a prompt resolution.

• I agree there support is really poor. I also use Hubspot and their support si out of the world. Its time smartsheet learns someting from hubspot.