Submitting Proof in Card View

I have enabled proofing in my sheet and see the option for it in grid view, but when in card view I don't see how to submit a proof. I couldn't find any answers online and wanted to see if I was missing it! Thank you.

Tags:

Best Answer

• BrianBosché
    BrianBosché Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Thomas!

I'm the Product Manager for Proofing and there are two ways to do this.

1. You can open the Proof panel on the right of the screen and select a Proof if one already exists. Then whatever card you select open's that row's Proof panel where you can upload.
    2. If you click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the card, you will see a menu come up with many options. You can select "Proofing" under Attachments and Comments. That will open up the right rail for Proofs where you can upload to that row's Proof.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Answers

• Hello Thomas,

Maybe could you try to use the Proof icon on the right of the screen

• Hi Pierre,

Thanks for answering! I tried and I don't think that allows for row specific upload in card view

• BrianBosché
    BrianBosché Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Thomas!

I'm the Product Manager for Proofing and there are two ways to do this.

1. You can open the Proof panel on the right of the screen and select a Proof if one already exists. Then whatever card you select open's that row's Proof panel where you can upload.
    2. If you click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the card, you will see a menu come up with many options. You can select "Proofing" under Attachments and Comments. That will open up the right rail for Proofs where you can upload to that row's Proof.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!