Smartsheet to Harvest Integration-Exporting to multiple users time

Kathy F
Kathy F
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

My team was very excited to see Smartsheet can connect to Harvest. Currently, we have one project with multiple freelance workers.

When I exported time for other project team members all their time appeared on my time sheet in Harvest. Is there a way to map hours/tasks to multiple individual time sheets for one project?

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Kathy

Comments

• Hi Kathy,

I'm glad to hear your team is finding the Harvest Integration to be useful!

Unfortunately there's no way at present to map Exported time from Smartsheet to other users' time sheets in Harvest. Data Exported to Harvest using the Harvest Integration will reflect as being associated with the user account who is running the Export. 

Please feel free to use the link below to submit an Enhancement Request so our Product Team is aware that you would like to see this feature added at some point in the future. 

Submit Product Enhancement Request

Kind regards,

Nathan L.

Smartsheet Support 

• Hi Nathan,

Please can you explain how to connect Harvest to Smartsheet?

Thank you,

Simon

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Simon,

@Project Management

A month or so ago we got an email from Smartsheet regarding the Harvest integration among others. (See below)

The third-party service, Zapier, might be an excellent option for this scenario. Is that an option for you?

As a Smartsheet Labs user, we would like to let you know we will be deprecating the service throughout this calendar year.

Smartsheet Labs has been a safe, but unsupported, testing ground for developers to curate and release new ideas. Since its creation in 2015, many of these ideas have inspired meaningful feature improvements. However, as Smartsheet continues to scale globally, we can no longer provide un-supported solutions. We want to provide you with as much advance notice as possible and, in most cases, provide assurance that similar functionality will be available prior to deprecation.

Below are the groups of applications that will be phased out. If you have used one of these applications since January 1, 2019, we will send notification emails prior to the applications being deprecated; these emails will contain information on what alternative functionalities will be available along with any other resources or visual aids. Additionally, please know that net-new signups for Smartsheet Labs have been turned off. As an existing user, this will not affect your ability to sign in and use your current configurations.

Group One: Evernote, Harvest, and Marketo (April 2020)

Due to a small group of active users, we will not provide alternative functionality for these applications. Active users will receive a reminder email 30 days prior to this application being deprecated.

Group Two: DocuSign Integration (Q3 2020)

Reminder emails will be sent 60 days and 14 days prior to this application deprecation. More information on alternative functionality and related resources will be shared.

Group Three: Charts and Maps (Q4 2020)

Reminder emails will be sent 60 days and 14 days prior to this application deprecation. More information on alternative functionality and related resources will be shared.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @Kathy F

The new Healthcare Community Group is now live! This group is a space for all things Healthcare and your question sounds like a great use of a discussion post in the group. I encourage you to ask questions, share use cases and collaborate with others in your industry. We will also have some excited healthcare-related updates being announced in the Healthcare Community Group very shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the new group!

-Brianne Laird

Customer Success Manager, Healthcare

Brianne Laird, Sponsorships & Brand Activations Program Manager