Upload Multiple Pics at Once (or take multiple photos) from App

ZenTekDS
ZenTekDS
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Maybe we're just doing something wrong, but it seems like it's only possible to upload or take a single picture at a time using the SmartSheets mobile app. Is there a way to upload more than one at a time?

Is this in the works by chance?

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Some differences are depending on where you're trying to add the pictures.

(on iOS)

• If you do it in a sheet in the app, you can only select one photo at a time.
    • If you use a form in the app, you can only select one at a time, but you can select multiple times.
    • If you use a form outside of the app, you can select multiple photos each time.

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• RPIArchShop
    RPIArchShop ✭✭✭✭

@Andrée Starå

I hope you are well in these troubling times.

Is there a workflow, using forms, that would allow adding photos to existing rows? Or would I have to create a sheet that connected the the photos to the original sheet, then use Reports to display the information together?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@RPIArchShop

Hi,

No, you can’t add photos to an existing row, but as a workaround you could use an update request instead.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Afternoon,

I can add photos from my camera roll to my rows/ sheet using the mobile app however I cannot find the photos or choose photos that are not in my camera roll??

Help appreciated