Do you need help or want to help others with challenges your organization is facing with COVID-19?

Comments

• Dave Gordon
    Dave Gordon ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mark Fantasia

@Kyle Chipman has guessed that he'll be ready sometime on Sunday (12/4) for initial testing, so let me know of your availability - understanding this is Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.

Regards

Dave

• Kyle Chipman
    Kyle Chipman Overachievers
    edited 04/13/20

Quick progress update on the PPE Inventory Management solution for @Amy Donahue and Advocates.org.

@Dave Gordon, Amy and myself had a great push this past week and, as mentioned above, are ready to kick off testing. David and I have a call scheduled tomorrow morning at 7:00 EDT via RingCentral; @Mark Fantasia@Mark Fantasia we'll be recording the call if you're still interested in pitching in, though I'd be happy to schedule another to get you caught up to speed.

This marks a great point in time to jump in and join the effort to help, whether you've already posted to this thread or are just joining. Once testing and refinement of the base infrastructure wraps, we'll begin building out reporting and dashboards based off Amy's scoping requirements. We'll also be homogenizing the solution to serve as a kit-of-parts for other organizations looking to leverage a PPE / medical equipment inventory and status tracker. As I'm not sure if those who've offered help are still available, just reply with your email and we'll share you to the workspace and organize a kick-off call. Thanks!

• Kyle Chipman

Hi all - we're rounding the corner on the PPE Inventory Tracker for Advocates.org. Amy, David and myself met this morning to review build updates, scheduling our final review the morning of Wednesday 4/22 with handoff and Advocates onboarding mid-day Thursday, 4/23.

For the folks who posted earlier in the thread, after the Advocates deployment David and I will be creating a more general-purpose PPE Inventory Tracker template for use by anyone that's looking for a similar solution. We'll also start planning on ways to expand the support structure that's emerging from this thread (in reviewing other posts, Danielle Joseph - also from Advocates - is seeking help with a clinician / symptom tracker and could serve as a great next point of focus https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/67386/seeking-help#latest). I'll ping everyone who's posted when we've wrapped this first build to re-calibrate as a motivated whole :)

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well done to @Kyle Chipman @Dave Gordon and others, its really nice to see those that do have some spare time in the Lockdown using that time to help those that need it.

Proud of the community for these actions, only sorry we cannot help as customers queueing up to improve their Smartsheet workflows while they cannot work normally.

Well done Smartsheet Community!

• Dave Gordon
    Dave Gordon ✭✭✭✭

HI all,

I’m cognisant of the fact that Smartsheet have developed their own PPE Inventory Tracking solution, but if anyone is interested in what has been developed with the assistance of @Amy Donahue at Advocates and the heavy lifting of @Kyle Chipman the result can be viewed here

There is also a YouTube video that explains how the forms are used to trigger the inputs and outputs that subsequently update the dashboard. 

Please feel free to reach out to me if anyone is interested is utilising the work that has been developed.

Kind regards

David Gordon

P.S. I used Smartsheet PowerPoint template in the video and hope I have not infringed any copyright rules for the use of the material or logo.  

• Kyle Chipman

Hi all - hope everyone's staying safe and healthy.

Another build will be kicking off with Advocates, this time focusing on a COVID-19 symptoms tracker for their staff as they continue working on the front lines. I have a scoping call targeted for Friday afternoon 5/1 if anyone would like to join. I'm also aiming to create a templat-ized version of the PPE Tracker for general use this weekend. The Advocates version is seeing its first week in the wild and, by all measures, has found success!

Final note - when the template is ready and released I'd love to get help structuring this larger support / response community. There are ideas I'm excited to put into practice, but I can't do it alone. Thanks all and be well.

• Hey guys! I'm interested in helping out with the symptoms tracker! Can you add me to the call for Friday afternoon?

• Kyle Chipman

Awesome, great to have you on board Emily! About to respond to Danielle - I'll include you in the thread

• Hi there!

I am looking to bring someone on board for a quick project to help create the smartsheet environment for my project. Is anyone an expert who is open to a 1 week project?

Email: JwiseProjects@gmail.com

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Juliana Wise Great to talk to you, I hope we can work together soon!

• SEEKING HELP. was hoping to use SmartSheet as a means to track nursing students between rooms in a school. I had thought having a barcode on entry and one on exit would be the easiest for them as they already fill out a tracing form for the University but not sure how to get this tracing data into a sheet. I'm open to suggestions!

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Mary Ann Shinnick - Hi Mary Ann, we certainly have consultants that could help you set this up. Do email me on debbie.sawyer@smarterbusinessprocesses.com to arrange for me to put you in contact with them. The initial chat will be free so well worth talking to us.

• Andrea Zenner
    Andrea Zenner ✭✭✭✭✭

SEEKING HELP

Hello, I need an application that will allow people to sign up to be in the office on any particular day and we need to limit the number of people who can sign up for any particular day. Initially to 25% of our staff, then moving to 50%.

I would like to use a form for easy user entry and a calendar view showing the number of remaining available slots for each day so people can tell if they can come in or not.

What are my options?

Thanks!

Andrea Zenner

Program Manager | Infrastructure & Operations

Apogee Enterprises

EAP | Mobilizer | Core Product Certified | Superstar

azenner@apog.com

• Debbie Sawyer
    Debbie Sawyer ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Andrea Zenner

Hi Andrea, I have something similar set up in Smartsheet for people booking onto my scheduled courses. They fill in a form, this gets submitted to a request list and the number of remaining spaces is reduced. Then I use a report to publish the courses with remaining spaces with links to the form to book on.

You can view the report as a calendar view, but you don't get to see a huge amount of detail there, but if you have the calendar app you would be able to link the report to that and see more information through that.

I'd be happy to demo my solution to you and discuss how we could adapt it to fit your scenario.

(I am on holiday currently but back in the office officially from Wed 2nd Sept) do get in contact anytime though to arrange a demo if you'd like one.

Kind regards

Debbie

debbie.sawyer@smarterbusinessprocesses.com

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Andrea Zenner

This might help.

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.