Smartsheet and Procore Integration

Has anyone used Smartsheet hand in hand with Procore?

Background: My company is the design team on a construction project. We are using Smartsheet to handle workflows and documents questions from our subcontractor. The subcontractor is managing the schedule and is using Procore for that piece.

Does anyone have any examples of how they have used Smartsheet and Procore (especially between companies)? Do you have to have a license for both to integrate? If you enter something in Procore, does it automatically update in Smartsheet?

My idea is to connect Smartsheet and Procore to be able to display the schedule in my dashboard.

Rachel Fogleman

rachel.fogleman@mottmac.com

Answers

• Ryan Kramer
    Ryan Kramer ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rachel Fogleman ,

I can help with this! I would recommend creating an additional hop between the two.This hope could be a service that is listening to either side (Smartsheet / Procore) and make the changes via their APIs. As an example, have the service listening for new records in Procore, if so, take the records and format them for Smartsheet and then send to Smartsheet. This will keep both systems in sync.

You will need a license for each side (Smartsheet users automatically get an API key for a valid licensed user) and whatever Procore needs in order make API calls against their app.

My company specializes in building integrations just like these. If you're interested, p

Ryan

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Rachel Fogleman

Hi Rachel,

Have you looked at the Smartsheet Sync integration option?

Would that work?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

✅Did my post help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!